Chihuahua Mix Breeds
- Chorkie (Chihuahua and Yorkie)
- Chihuahua Terrier Mix (Chihuahua and Terrier Mixes)
- Chug/Pughuahua (Chihuahua and Pug)
- Chiweenie (Chihuahua and Dachshund)
- Pomchi (Chihuahua and Pomeranian)
- Chi-Poo (Chihuahua and Toy Poodle)
- Malchi (Chihuahua and Maltese)
- Labrahuahua (Chihuahua and Labrador)
- 1 What are Chihuahuas typically mixed with?
- 2 What is the best breed to mix with Chihuahua?
- 3 What is a chi dog mix?
- 4 Are Chihuahua mix good dogs?
- 5 Can a Chihuahua breed with a husky?
- 6 How much is a Chihuahua dog?
- 7 What is a teddy bear Chihuahua?
- 8 What is the rarest color Chihuahua?
- 9 What’s a good name for a Chihuahua?
- 10 What does a chi mix dog look like?
- 11 How much do chi chi dogs cost?
- 12 What kind of Chihuahua do I have?
- 13 Do Chihuahua mixes bark a lot?
- 14 Are Chihuahua mixes smart?
- 15 Should Chihuahuas sleep with you?
What are Chihuahuas typically mixed with?
Chihuahua Mixed Breeds
- Breeds: Toy Poodle and Chihuahua Mix.
- Breeds: Pomeranian and Chihuahua Mix.
- Breeds: Papillon and Chihuahua Mix.
- Breeds: Boxer and Chihuahua Mix.
- Breeds: Bolognese and Chihuahua Mix.
- Breeds: Japanese Chin and Chihuahua Mix.
- Breeds: Cocker Spaniel and Chihuahua Mix.
- Breeds: Silky Terrier and Chihuahua Mix.
What is the best breed to mix with Chihuahua?
Best Chihuahua Mixes
- Cheagle. Parents: Beagle x Chihuahua mix.
- Chug. Parents: Pug x Chihuahua mix.
- Chizer. Parents: Mini Schnauzer x Chihuahua mix.
- Chorkie. Parents: Yorkie x Chihuahua mix.
- Chi Chon. Parents: Bichon Frise x Chihuahua mix.
- Eskimo Chi. Parents: American Eskimo x Chihuahua mix.
What is a chi dog mix?
The Chi-Chi is a cross between a Chinese Crested and a Chihuahua. Dogs such as Chi-Chis are known as hybrids, or cross-breeds. Sometimes they are called designer dogs to differentiate them from mixes of unknown heritage.
Are Chihuahua mix good dogs?
Chihuahua mixes are the perfect lap dogs. Bred as a companion animal centuries ago, they mesh well with a small family. Alert and curious, with big personalities, Chihuahua mixes make a fantastic family pet. These mixes, especially those that inherit a short, smooth coat, don’t need regular grooming.
Can a Chihuahua breed with a husky?
Origin: Can a Chihuahua breed with a Husky? Yes, but not using the natural mating process. A Huskyhuahua is created through in-vitro fertilization (IVF) or artificial insemination (AI) where the Siberian Husky is the mom. Because of their size, female Chihuahuas can’t carry the puppies of a male Husky.
How much is a Chihuahua dog?
Usually, the average price of a Chihuahua puppy from a reputable breeder is between $800 and $2,500, while a top-quality Chihuahua puppy can cost as high as $3,500 and upward. Their price depends upon the pup’s age, sex, quality, pedigree, and breeder’s location.
What is a teddy bear Chihuahua?
Also known as “designer dogs,” Teddy Bears are hybrid crosses between small dog breeds like Bichon Frise and Poodles, Chihuahuas, etc. They were originally bred as therapy dogs for children with handicaps, and are still used in that capacity as they are highly intelligent, trainable and loyal.
What is the rarest color Chihuahua?
White is, arguably, the rarest color of Chihuahua around. An albino Chihuahua isn’t the same thing as a white one, but both are the result of a lack of pigmentation. The white Chihuahua lack melanocytes, which give the coat its pigmentation, but retain the eumelanin needed to give them black eyes, noses, and paws.
What’s a good name for a Chihuahua?
The 115 Most Popular Chihuahua Names
What does a chi mix dog look like?
The Chi Chi is a mixed breed dogs. They are not purebreds like their Chihuahua and Chinese Crested parents. The main colors of Chi Chis are brown, black, fawn, cream, and white. Sometimes their coats are solid, and sometimes they have a mix of colors.
How much do chi chi dogs cost?
Chihuahuas are pretty popular, so it isn’t difficult to find breeders that specialize in them. In general, the average professional breeder sells their puppies for about $800. Specialized puppies, like “teacup” Chihuahuas, usually cost extra. You can typically find puppies in most areas for around $375 – $2,420.
What kind of Chihuahua do I have?
Identifying the type of chihuahua you have is fairly straightforward, as chihuahuas are classified in two ways. One way is by the shape of their heads, either apple head or deer head; the other way is by their coat, either long-haired or smooth.
Do Chihuahua mixes bark a lot?
The simple answer is: they can. Chihuahuas, just like all breeds of dogs, are individuals. So, you may meet a Chihuahua who rarely barks, or a Chihuahua who never stops barking! Barking is both a nature and a nurture behavior, which means both genetics and training play a role on if a Chihuahua will bark a lot.
Are Chihuahua mixes smart?
The Chihuahua & Terrier mix is not only intelligent but also has a lot of attitude from both parents. While they will always be eager to play, they tend to get bossy, so make sure you approach them with both patience and assertiveness.
Should Chihuahuas sleep with you?
Just be sure you and your pup are healthy and parasite free and all should be fine. Hurting Your Dog: Being that chihuahuas are so small, you may be afraid you will roll over on him or kick him in your sleep. If you are an active sleeper, that’s a real possibility.